FALSE

Page Nav

HIDE

Breaking News:

latest

AP EAMCET 2020: Application Date Extended due to COVID-19 & Important Dates

AP EAMCET 2020: Application Date Extended due to COVID-19 AP EAMCET 2020 had been released it official notification on 29th February a...

AP EAMCET 2020: Application Date Extended due to COVID-19


AP EAMCET 2020 had been released it official notification on 29th February and now the last date has been extended until 7th May 2020 (without late fee), due to COVID-19 and further important dates will be announced by the JNTU.

For more details have a look on official website on sche.ap.gov.in 

ABOUT THE EXAM:

AP EAMCET is a well known Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, taken under the state education board of Andhra Pradesh.

At present, the examination is conducted by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University). Students have to endeavor their entrance exam and the result is declared after two weeks of the examination. The seat allotment is done by the counseling process taken by optional colleges in various medical and engineering branches according to their merit list.

This entrance examination is based on the 'Multiple Choice Question' (MCQ) pattern. The merit list of the examination is based on the 25% marks of the higher secondary examination and the rest 75% is based on the marks of the AP EAMCET examination. Every year, around six lakhs students tackle themselves for the AP EAMCET examination.


IMPORTANT DATES:
1.
Notification of the examination
27th Feb 2020
2.
Submission of form without late fine
17th April 2020
3.
Submission of form with a late fine of 500
-
4.
Mock Test for the examination
-
5.
Correction of Application forms
-
6.
Submission of form with a late fine of 1000
-
7.
Submission of form with a late fine of 5000
-
8.
Submission of form with a late fine of 10000
-
9.
Downloading of Admit card starts
-
10.
Date of examination
-
11.
Preliminary key declaration
-
12.
Declaration of Result with Rank list
-
13.
Release of Rank card
-
14.
Counseling period starts
-
























ELIGIBILITY:

Before going to fill up the application form, candidates have to check their eligibility criteria.
AP EAMCET eligibility criteria:

  • The applicant must be a citizen of the Indian Constitution.
  • The applicant must be the holder of Identity proof with the address of Indian Nationality.
  • In some cases, there are no age limitations.
  • If the candidate is a 17 years old person, then there will be an age limitation condition.
  • The applicant has to complete a minimum of 16 years before 31st December, to access any U.G programs.
  • The applicant who was appearing to this entrance exam must be under 22 years.
  • The applicant has to complete their +12 standard with Mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology subjects in respect of any educational board.
  • The candidates who had completed their diploma in Pharmacy can apply to the course Pharma D.



No comments